Are you curious what types of property we manage? Continue reading "Our Business Can Take Care Of Rentals"
Find A 8 Bedroom Place in the Alexandria Area For $3,495,000Do you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the Alexandria area? Andrew Patton can help you with a home like 5075 Polk Ave, but these facts can prove useful as well.
Real Estate Facts About The Alexandria Area
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 5075 Polk Ave is 2021 years old.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $424 . But, 5075 Polk Ave is $542 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 102 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,521 sqft. But even so, 5075 Polk Ave has 6,450 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
Whether you are a novice or an experienced owner, Nesbitt Realty can guide you to realize your goals. Nesbitt Realty takes care of homes for lease in 22304. Continue reading "Finding A Solid Business To Manage Your Real Property Such As 5133 Gardner Dr"
Looking for a $3,470 3-bedroom 3-baths rental?Continue reading "Rental Property At 22304: Pics And Prices"
Are you searching for a 3-bedroom Back-to-Back-style rental in Alexandria, Virginia? Continue reading "Alexandria 3 Bedroom Rental Spotlight"
If you have numerous rental investments or just one, Nesbitt Realty & Management can guide you to actualize your expectations. Nesbitt Realty & Management takes care of rental investments in Alexandria, Virginia. Continue reading "Our Family-Run Small Company Can Take Care Of Your Rental Such As 1320 N Ivanhoe St"
Learn More About Homes Advertised For Sale In The Alexandria AreaIf you're reflecting on the thought of purchasing a new detached home, the first and most important question is "what is your budget?" This property is for sale asking $1,575,000. Monika Ortiz tells us at a price of $1,575,000, 1450 N Gaillard St, Alexandria VA is intriguing to mull over. Continue reading "1450 N Gaillard St, Alexandria VA 22304 Listed"
You might be wondering if we have experience managing properties like 334 Cloudes Mill Ct. Continue reading "Can Nesbitt Realty Take Care Of End Unit Townhouses In The City Of Alexandria, Virginia?"
How Much Do Sprawling 5-Bedroom Listings Cost At Townsend in 22304?If you’re interested in learning more about properties comparable to 1600 Ivanhoe Ct in 22304 in the City of Alexandria, you’ve come to the right place.
The 22304 Area Reasons
- The average days on market in the 22304 area is 49 days.
- The average living area in the 22304 area is 1,355 sqft. But, 1600 Ivanhoe Ct has 3,220 sqft of living area.
- The 22304 Area has an average price per square foot of $317 . Conversely, 1600 Ivanhoe Ct is $309 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22304 area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the 22304 area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Above all, 5075 Polk Ave is the highest-priced home in the 22304 area. 5075 Polk Ave is asking $3,950,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22304 area is 46 years. 1600 Ivanhoe Ct is 39 years old.