Find A 8 Bedroom Place in the Alexandria Area For $3,495,000
Do you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the Alexandria area? Andrew Patton can help you with a home like 5075 Polk Ave, but these facts can prove useful as well.
Real Estate Facts About The Alexandria Area
4600 Duke St #508
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 5075 Polk Ave is 2021 years old.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $424
. But, 5075 Polk Ave is $542 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 102 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,521 sqft. But even so, 5075 Polk Ave has 6,450 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
is the least expensive
home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508
is listed for $1,650. Nevertheless, 607-601 Oronoco St
is the highest-priced
home in the Alexandria area. 607-601 Oronoco St
is asking $5,995,000.
Actually, this info is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. In contrast, this information will change. What is true and accurate today, 12/25/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Andrew Patton for the latest real estate info from the Alexandria area or for about information about homes like 5075 Polk Ave.
Continue reading "5075 Polk Ave, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"