$700,000 ⁘ Alexandria VA 22303 - Comparables and Suggestions
If you’re seeking homes to buy in 22303 in Alexandria we’ve collected some considerations for your review. These should be helpful if you're looking at a place like 3609 Lakota Rd.
The Alexandria Area Matters
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 122 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,720 sqft. Still, 3609 Lakota Rd has 1,305 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $474
. Conversely, 3609 Lakota Rd is $517 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 8121 Norwood Dr #A is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 8121 Norwood Dr #A is listed for $980. But even so, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 47 years. 3609 Lakota Rd is 63 years old.
On the other hand, this data is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. Nevertheless, this info will change. What is true and accurate today, 11/25/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Andrew Patton for the latest real estate data from the Alexandria area or for information about detached homes such as 3609 Lakota Rd.
Continue reading "3609 Lakota Rd, Alexandria VA 22303 For Sale"