- Do you want the most expensive condominium in the section, like 801 N Howard St #372 or do you prefer the least expensive home like 801 N Howard St #372.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Residents at The Plaza enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in an area with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at The Plaza
My name is Nesbitt Realty. I'm a local real estate agent and I work hard everyday in and around places in Alexandria, Virginia. 801 N Howard St #372 is a compelling 1-bedroom 1-baths condo in The City of Alexandria, but it's not for every buyer. Let's hesitate to work out your needs so that you can realistically study whether buying a mid 20th-century condominium in Alexandria is for you. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a condo in Alexandria? How important is 22304 to you? Are there other Zipcodes that would better suit your needs?