Are You Seeking A 2 Bedroom Real Property For Around $350,000?If you’re interested in learning more about homes like 4850 Eisenhower Ave #116 in Alexandria, you’ve come to the right place.
The 22304 Area Reasons
- The average days on market in the 22304 area is 84 days.
- The average living area in the 22304 area is 1,113 sqft. But, 4850 Eisenhower Ave #116 has 1,128 sqft of living area.
- The 22304 Area has an average price per square foot of $330 . But, 4850 Eisenhower Ave #116 is $324 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22304 area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the 22304 area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But, 4316 Louis Pl is the highest-priced home in the 22304 area. 4316 Louis Pl is asking $999,999.
- The median age of homes in the 22304 area is 47 years. 4850 Eisenhower Ave #116 is 19 years old.
Updated 2BR,2BA condo, gorgeous setting. Open floor plan. Beautiful HW floors, modern kitchen with granite countertops, SS applicances, Hot water heater replaced 2 yrs ago. Spacious master bedroom with W/I closet, in-unit laundry, and 2 ... [Read more]$365,000 ⁞ ⁞ 2 BR ⁞ ⁞ 2 BA ⁞ ⁞ 0 HB ⁞ ⁞ Alexandria
About The Same Size As 4850 Eisenhower Ave #116?All the condos in this table are roughly the same living area as 4850 Eisenhower Ave #116. Why compare properties of a similar size to 4850 Eisenhower Ave #116 in Northern VA? Not to mention, by comparing similarly sized places, a property seeker can comprehend the asking price and the real estate market in Northern Virginia.
|Front Royal||15 Active|
|Falls Church||12 Active|
|Manassas Park||3 Active|
|Stephens City||2 Active|
|New Market||2 Active|
|Star Tannery||1 Active|
|Cross Junction||1 Active|
|Chester Gap||1 Active|