- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Watergate At Landmark is natural gas.
- Homes around 307 Yoakum Pkwy #709 were built around 1975. How old is too old? How new is too new?
- Do you need a handicap accessible condo? Do you like steps?
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront home?
- How important is it that you stay in 22304? Have you considered neighboring areas?
I'm a full-time Realtor specializing condos in 22304. I'd like to say that this condo in Alexandria is a great purchase for $324,900 but I can't. That's because when one calculates the value of a home the single biggest variable is the buyer. If it's not the right home for my buyer client, it's not the right home. My goal in this weblog is to help you organize your preferences, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria. To get what you want, you need to know what you want. For example: