I believe 60 S van Dorn St #107 is a very interesting condo in 22304 in the City of Alexandria . It's probably a good value. However, I can't recommend you buy this property right now. That's because, my goal isn't to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you.
Nesbitt Realty appreciate the opportunity to help you. No posts found.'s desire is to come in under budget, but hit all of the check marks on your priority list.
What do you absolutely need from your home? What would be nice if you could find it? Have you thought about:
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is central.
- Do you need a garage? None of the condominiums in this condominium community have a garage.
- Do you need a handicap accessible residence? Do you like steps?
- The highest priced condo at West End is listed for $184,990. Do you know if 60 S van Dorn St #107 is a good value?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this community's most common cool systems are central a/c?
Thanks. We genuinely appreciate the opportunity to serve you.
How Much Do Similarly-Sized Condos Cost In 22304?
|Budget (1 to $300,000)||4 Active|
What Subdivisions In 22304 Have Similarly-Sized Condos?
This is just the start of an important thought-process that leads to you finding the best condo for you. We're here when you need us.
Remember, a small business like ours can only survive by referrals and word-of-mouth, so if my words were helpful please share this post.