How Much Do Sprawling 5-Bedroom Listings Cost At Townsend in 22304?If you’re interested in learning more about properties comparable to 1600 Ivanhoe Ct in 22304 in the City of Alexandria, you’ve come to the right place.
The 22304 Area Reasons
- The average days on market in the 22304 area is 49 days.
- The average living area in the 22304 area is 1,355 sqft. But, 1600 Ivanhoe Ct has 3,220 sqft of living area.
- The 22304 Area has an average price per square foot of $317 . Conversely, 1600 Ivanhoe Ct is $309 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22304 area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the 22304 area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Above all, 5075 Polk Ave is the highest-priced home in the 22304 area. 5075 Polk Ave is asking $3,950,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22304 area is 46 years. 1600 Ivanhoe Ct is 39 years old.
Fantastic location and opportunity in the city of Alexandria! With effortless access to 395, Old Town, Del Ray, schools, parks, and a plethora of shopping, a wonderful property awaits to offer you an exceptional lifestyle with its existing ... [Read more]$995,000 ⁞ 5 BR ⁞ 3 BA ⁞ 1 HB ⁞ Alexandria VA
How Much Home Can You Get In Alexandria For Around $995,000?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 1600 Ivanhoe Ct? The table below shows the sizes of other sprawling properties now advertised for sale in Alexandria. All of these residences cost circa as much as 1600 Ivanhoe Ct.
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||2 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||3 Active|
|Large (2001 to 2,500 sqft)||3 Active|
|Big (2501 to 3,000 sqft)||2 Active|
|Very Large (3001 to 4,000 sqft)||5 Active|
|Sprawling (4,001 sqft and up)||1 Active|
Price: $995,000 : 1600 Ivanhoe Ct, Alexandria, VA 22304 || Beds: 5 || Baths: 3 || Half-Baths: 1 || Living Area: 3,220 || Days On Market: 1 || || Townsend || Buyer's Rebate From Nesbitt Realty: $6,128 || MLS: VAAX2001544
Fantastic location and opportunity in the city of Alexandria! With effortless access to 395, Old Town, Del Ray, schools, parks, and a plethora of shopping, a wonderful property awaits to offer you an exceptional lifestyle with its existing ... [Read more]
Alexandria Home Buying Pointers
Stuart's pointers of the day for buyers looking at 1600 Ivanhoe Ct in AlexandriaStuart Nesbitt is tenacious, easy to work with and incredibly responsive for purchasers in Alexandria, Virginia. Most of the residences in Townsend were built in 1982. Compare this detached home at 1600 Ivanhoe Ct to others in 22304 to understand what $1,000,000 can buy in Alexandria, Virginia. In fact, a home purchase is one of the biggest financial events in your life. So you want to get your cash lined up. Then, once you get your finances in order, don't make any changes or large purchases until AFTER your residence purchase in Alexandria.
Compare 1600 Ivanhoe Ct ToStuart Nesbitt can assist you, if you would like to learn a bit more about 1600 Ivanhoe Ct or any of the detached homes below. Further, if needed, Stuart can provide details and more information.
How can we help?We're a tiny business with a giant Internet footprint. Moreover, Nesbitt Realty offers a home shopper's rebate that saves you money when you buy real estate in 22304. If you have questions about 1600 Ivanhoe Ct, or the real estate market in 22304 in the City of Alexandria, contact Stuart Nesbitt today.
- More about buying with Stuart Nesbitt as your Realtor
- Get in touch with Stuart Nesbitt