- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condos have sold for in Templeton of Alexandria? Here's what has Recently sold at Templeton of Alexandria.
- How important is it that you stay in 22304? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Templeton of Alexandria is 1,349.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
I'd like to introduce you to Monika Ortiz. 250 S Reynolds St #703 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But Monika Ortiz is not recommending you buy this property, or any particular condo in 22304 in the City of Alexandria. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right home for you. Contact Monika Ortiz today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your condo's priorities. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate expectations in the City of Alexandria. Let's slow down to study your desires so that you can realistically figure out if buying a mid 20th-century 2-bedroom condominium in Alexandria is for you. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria. I'll mention just a few of your many options: