- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in an enclave with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Edsall Bluff
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Do you want the most expensive condominium in the community, like 6135 Edsall Rd #C or do you prefer the least expensive residence like 6137 Edsall Rd #C.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Residents at Edsall Bluff enjoy additional benefits from this community..
I believe 6135 Edsall Rd #C is a very interesting condo in 22304 in Alexandria . It's probably a good value. However, I can't recommend you buy this property right now. That's because, my goal isn't to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you. My objective with this real estate review is to help you study your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. What are your needs? What are your wants? How many bathrooms do you need? 6135 Edsall Rd #C has 1. What about half-baths? 6135 Edsall Rd #C has 0.