I am Nesbitt Realty. I am a full-time, good Realtor. I work hard every day in and around Alexandria. 5500 Holmes Run Pkwy #318 is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it's not important to me that my client buy this property, or any particular nice 1-bedroom condo in 22304 in the City of Alexandria. Rather, it's more important to me that I do what's right for my client.
My goal as a Realtor is to help you conclude your concerns, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of condo options in Alexandria. How important is 22304 to you? Are there other Zipcodes that would better suit your needs?
- How important is it that you stay in 22304? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Do you care about amenities? Condominiums at Place One offer additional benefits from this community..
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this section is forced air.
- Homes around 5500 Holmes Run Pkwy #318 were built around 1974. Does the age of the building matter to you?
- Do public schools matter to you? 5500 Holmes Run Pkwy #318 is served by and .
What is a condo?
A condominium is usually a housing unit or apartment in a multi-unit building in which each unit is individually owned, while common areas and the property in general are jointly owned by the residents and the owner of the building, or all of the residents together. Some people choose to purchase and live in a condominium because some condos are less expensive than a traditional single-family house. Additionally, many condos have added amenities and facilities.