I'd like to introduce you to Monika Ortiz. I like 31 Canterbury Sq #201. This condo at Canterbury Square in 22304 in the City of Alexandria looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Monika Ortiz is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
My desire in this post is to help you find out your needs, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria, Virginia. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria.
Have you thought about:
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condominiums have sold for in Canterbury Square? Here's what has Recently sold at Canterbury Square.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Canterbury Square is natural gas.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 31 Canterbury Sq #201 is a 1-bedroom condo.
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the section, like 12 Canterbury Sq #202 or do you prefer the least expensive property like 31 Canterbury Sq #201.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
If you’d prefer to work with a family-run business, contact Nesbitt Realty.
Contact Monika Ortiz today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your needs and wants list. We’d love the opportunity to show you about why our clients rave about our service. It would be my distinct honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate goals.