Alain Clerinx is local real estate pro specializing in 22304.
I think 535 Fort Williams Pkwy is a very interesting home in Alexandria, Virginia . It's probably a good value. However, I can't recommend you buy this property right now. That's because, my goal isn't to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you.
Let's slow down to figure out your requirements so that you can realistically figure if
purchasing a $1,000,015 5-bedroom 3-baths colonial-style residence in Alexandria, Virginia is for you. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only focusing on 22304. What do you know about Seminary Ridge? Did you know that 535 Fort Williams Pkwy has the highest price in the neighborhood? Do you know that 535 Fort Williams Pkwy has the lowest advertised price in the neighborhood.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Seminary Ridge is 2,440.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Do you like brick home? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Do you need a garage? all of the detached homes in this community have a garage.
We’d love the opportunity to show you about why our clients rave about our service.
Contact Nesbitt today to discuss your needs and wants list. I care about my clients. Nesbitt Realty wants you to find the right home at the right time.