- The highest priced home in the community is listed for $769,000. Do you know if 4560 Seminary Rd is a good value?
- Do you need a garage? one half of the detached homes in this community have a garage.
- Do you want the most expensive home in the neighborhood, like 4560 Seminary Rd or do you prefer the least expensive place of residence like 287 Cameron Station Blvd.
- How many baths do you need? 4560 Seminary Rd has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 4560 Seminary Rd has 2 half baths.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Alexandria is natural gas.
I'd like to introduce you to one of Nesbitt Realty's best agents. 4560 Seminary Rd is a unique and interesting small 5-bedroom detached home in 22304 in the City of Alexandria, but it's not for every buyer. My goal in this post is to help you organize your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in the City of Alexandria. What's important to you? How important is 22304 to you? Are there other Zipcodes that would better suit your needs?