I'd like to introduce you to one of Nesbitt Realty's finest agents. 101 Meadows Ln is an amazing abode in Alexandria, but it's not for every buyer.
Let'shesitate to conclude your priorities so that you can realistically figure whether buying a $674,900 3-bedroom 2-baths Traditional-style end unit townhouse in the City of Alexandria is for you. What are your needs? What are your wants?
It's hard to know what's best for another person, but it's easy for you to say what's best for yourself.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this section is forced air.
- Do you want a basement? none of the end unit townhouses in this community have a basement.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront place?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this section's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Do you want the most expensive home in the neighborhood, like 101 Meadows Ln or do you prefer the least expensive end unit townhouse like 113 Cameron Parke Pl.
Why not work with a local, small-business that cares about your needs? in 22304?”]Our real estate agents are professionals dedicated to excellence in real estate. in Alexandria?”]Our agents have the experience and local knowledge to find your dream home.
$695,000 : 212 Medlock Ln, Alexandria 22304
3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 2,316 sqft
Year built: 2000
Days on Market: 5
$675,000 : 26 W Del Ray Ave, Alexandria 22301
2 beds, 1 full baths
Living area: 820 sqft
Year built: 1925
Days on Market: 8
$695,000 : 56 Fort Williams Pkwy, Alexandria 22304
3 beds, 3 full baths
Living area: 2,716 sqft
Year built: 1953
Days on Market: 25
Why do our clients love us? Because we love our clients.