Nesbitt Realty suggests you may want to think about this townhouse property at 5205 Cottingham Pl in Landmark Mews. If you use Nesbitt Realty as your agent when buying this townhouse, Nesbitt Realty will pay you $3,804.
Gorgeous house in a gorgeous location. 4 levels of spacious living with hardwood floors, new carpet new paint, and new HVAC system. The fully renovated kitchen is complete with full-height cabinets, granite counter tops, stainless steel … [Read more]
The listing agent reports that this 3-bedroom Colonial has 2,482 square foot of living area. The $659,000 townhouse-property been on the market 80 days. colonials in this neighborhood were largely built around 1983 with a median age of 37 years. This noteworthy property is a part of Alexandria, Virginia.
Read more about this neighborhood: Landmark Mews
How Much Do Similarly-Sized Townhouses Cost In 22304?
|Choice (550001 to $650,000)||1 Active|
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Townhomes For Sale In Alexandria?
|Recently built (2017 – 2020)||1 Active|
|Millennial (1998 – 2002)||1 Active|
|Late 20th Century (1983 – 1999)||1 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 – 1982)||1 Active|
How Many Bedrooms Are Available In Similarly-Priced Townhomes For Sale In Alexandria
Listed Townhouses From $609,000 to $709,000
- $699,000: 0 Safarian Way, Alexandria, VA 22309 | None Available | Comparables |
- $699,900: 915 First St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Westover | Comparables |
- $650,000: 439 Stanton Pl, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Edsall Rd T/H | Comparables |
- $699,000: 3510 Goddard Way, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Quaker Ridge | Comparables |
- $615,000: 200 Gretna Green Ct, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Brigadoon | Comparables |
- $615,000: 605 S Columbus St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Arch Hall | Comparables |
- $699,900: 1303 Queen St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Old Town Alexandria | Comparables |
We’re here when you need us. Our real estate agents love to help clients achieve their real estate goals!