Nesbitt Realty is a full-time Realtor specializing condos in 22304 in the City of Alexandria. 400 Cameron Station Blvd #136 is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it's not important to me that my client buy this condominium, or any particular unit in Alexandria. Rather, it's more important to me that I do what's right for my client.
Let's slow down to study your needs so that you can realistically determine if
buying a 21st-century property in Alexandria is for you. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you.
I'll mention just a few of your many options:
- Do you need a handicap accessible condo? Do you like steps?
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options close to Cameron Station.
- How important is it that you stay in 22304? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Homes around 400 Cameron Station Blvd #136 were built around 2000. How old is too old? How new is too new?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In Alexandria?
|Smaller (601 to 700 sqft)||1 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||25 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||18 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||1 Active|
I'd love to chat about your condominium priorities. We love helping our clients achieve their real estate goals. Remember, a small business like ours can only survive by referrals and word-of-mouth, so if my words were helpful please share this post.