I believe 313 Cameron Station Blvd #104 is a very interesting unit in Alexandria, Virginia . It’s probably a good value. However, I can’t recommend you buy this property right now. That’s because, my goal isn’t to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you.
My expectation in this brief essay is to help you find out your preferences, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria, Virginia. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you’re only focusing on 22304.
It will be your home. So your preferences are what matter.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Cameron Station is natural gas.
- The highest priced unit at Cameron Station is listed for $849,000. Do you know if 313 Cameron Station Blvd #104 is a good value?
- Do public schools matter to you? 313 Cameron Station Blvd #104 is served by Samuel W. Tucker Elementary School.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Cameron Station is 2,145.
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In 22304?
|21st Century (2003 – 2010)||2 Active|
|Millennial (1998 – 2002)||1 Active|
Nesbitt Realty agents are full-time, local, knowledgeable long-time residents. Why don’t you find real estate using a local, small business that cares about your requirements?