- Do you like masonry dwelling? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this section is central.
- The highest priced place of residence in the neighborhood is listed for $650,000. Do you know if 45 Arell Ct is a good value?
- What style of home do you prefer? If you like colonial end unit townhouses, you'll love the neighborhood around 45 Arell Ct.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this place's most common cool systems are central a/c?
What Subdivisions In 22304 Have Similarly Priced Homes?
|Lands of Quaker Village||1 Active|
How many bedrooms are available in similarly price properties in 22304
$620,000 : 300 Hume Ave, Alexandria 22301
3 beds, 1 full baths
Living area: 999 sqft
Year built: 1951
Days on Market: 2
$649,900 : 117 Hilton St, Alexandria 22314
4 beds, 2 full baths
Living area: 1,512 sqft
Year built: 1940
Days on Market: 20