Allow me to introduce to you to one of my favorite real estate professionals. 201 N Quaker Ln is a great residence, but it's not for every buyer.
Contact Nesbitt today to discuss your needs and wants list. Nesbitt Realty would be deeply honored to help you realize your real estate goals in Alexandria.
Let's take a moment to sort through your concerns so that you can realistically learn if buying a $1,800,000 3-bedroom home in Northern Virginia is for you. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22304. It's hard to know what's best for another person, but it's easy for you to say what's best for yourself.
- Do you want a basement? of the detached homes in this area have a basement.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront home?
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Do you like brick place of residence? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what home have sold for in 201 N Quaker Ln? Here's what has http://nesbittrealty.com//buyers/northern-virginia/the-city-of-alexandria/alexandria/201-n-quaker-ln_mls-vaax241762.
Our real estate agents are dedicated to excellence and are required to continue their education after licensing.We’re here when you need us. Our real estate agents love to help clients achieve their real estate goals! in 22304?”]If you’d prefer to work with a family-run business, contact Nesbitt Realty.
$1,725,000 : 400 Princeton Blvd, Alexandria 22314
6 beds, 5 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 4,997 sq. ft.
Year built: 1953
Days on Market: 68
$1,875,000 : 1 Wilkes St, Alexandria 22314
3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 2,520 sq. ft.
Year built: 1993
Days on Market: 80