- Do you want a basement? of the detached homes in this area have a basement.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront home?
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Do you like brick place of residence? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what home have sold for in 201 N Quaker Ln? Here's what has http://nesbittrealty.com//buyers/northern-virginia/the-city-of-alexandria/alexandria/201-n-quaker-ln_mls-vaax241762.
$1,725,000 : 400 Princeton Blvd, Alexandria 22314
6 beds, 5 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 4,997 sq. ft.
Year built: 1953
Days on Market: 68
$1,875,000 : 1 Wilkes St, Alexandria 22314
3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 2,520 sq. ft.
Year built: 1993
Days on Market: 80