Listed in Alexandria, Virginia$170,000 || Condo At Canterbury Square || 22304
Condo BenefitsMost condominiums have amenities you won’t find on a similarly priced single family residence. A typical condo has a pool, a work-out room, and party room. Typically all or some of the exterior maintenance and lawn care is provided by the condo association. Many condos have utilities included in the price of the condo fee. These and many other luxuries are standard in a condominium community but are beyond the reach of those who reside in single family homes. In short, condo owners choose condo life because they love life and they don’t want to be bogged down with maintaining a lawn or cleaning gutters. They want to walk out the back door and enjoy a dip in the pool while the other guy is spending time writing checks to pay his utilities.
1 beds, 1 full baths
Home size: 761
Added: 11/15/19, Last Updated: 11/19/2019
Property Type: Unit for Sale
MLS Number: VAAX241460
Subdivision: Canterbury Square<!--
List Price: 170000.00-->
- Residents of Canterbury Square enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Condos at Canterbury Square are 54 years old and were built in 1965.
- The most common heating system at Canterbury Square is forced air.
- Canterbury Square has a good location near the airport less than 10 miles, and bus stop less than 1 mile.
- The most common cooling system at Canterbury Square is central a/c.