Will Nesbitt works real estate in Alexandria, Virginia and can help you too. Will Nesbitt is a local Realtor specializing condominiums in Northern Virginia.
I like 6101 Edsall Rd #511. This property in Northern Virginia looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Will Nesbitt is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
My goal in this brief essay is to help you organize your desires, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in the City of Alexandria. You have a lot of condo options in Alexandria.
Some of your considerations include:
- Residents at Alexandria Knolls enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this section's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a place with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Alexandria Knolls
- How many bedrooms do you need? 6101 Edsall Rd #511 is a 2-bedroom unit.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
How Much Do Similarly-Sized Condos Cost In Alexandria?
Ownership Condominium•finished area between 1,335 sq. ft. to 1,475 sq. ft.
|Affordable (1 to $300,000)||2 Active|
|Entry-Level (300001 to $750,000)||1 Active|
|Premium (750001 to $1,100,000)||1 Active|
|Luxury (1100001 to $1,500,000)||1 Active|
I'd love to chat about your condominium priorities. Thanks much for giving my family-run business a chance to work for you.