Will Nesbitt is a local real estate agent specializing condos in 22304. I'd like to say that this condominium in 22304 is a great purchase for $1,125,000 but I can't. That's because when one calculates the value of a home the single biggest variable is the buyer. If it's not the right home for my buyer client, it's not the right home.
Let's slow down to sort through your priorities so that you can realistically figure out if purchasing a mid 20th-century detached home in the City of Alexandria is for you. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only focusing on 22304. Some of your considerations include:
- Do you need a handicap accessible condominium? Do you like steps?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Seminary Ridge is natural gas.
- How many baths do you need? 4032 Moss Pl has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 4032 Moss Pl has 1 half baths.
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options near Seminary Ridge.
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the area, like 4032 Moss Pl or do you prefer the least expensive detached home like 504 Fort Williams Pkwy.
It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams.
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In Alexandria?
Ownership Condominium•priced between $1,100,000 to $1,150,000